TERMS & CONDITIONS
”Event” means the event for which you have purchased ticket to attend, being Phlock Live 2020.
“Organiser”, “We” and “Us” means Phlock Ltd.
“Ticket” means your tickets to the event, in any format, including Etickets.
“You” or “Your” means you as the ticket holder or anyone who in the Organiser’s reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission.
“Venue” means the facility within which the event is taking place.
By purchasing the ticket, You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by the Organiser or Venue.
• Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket please check it carefully and notify us immediately if there are any issues. It is your responsibility to check your ticket, if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase.
• Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at the Organiser’s discretion. In the event of cancellation only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
• A valid ticket must be produced on arrival at the event to be scanned prior to admittance. Tickets are valid for one admission only per ticket. Any duplicated E-tickets will be rejected by the ticket scanners and access to the event will not be granted.
• The Organiser will not replace any lost, stolen or duplicated tickets. Keep your tickets safe and do not share your ticket details with any third party.
• Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from either Phlock Ltd or EventBrite. Tickets must not be sold or resold without the express permission of Phlock Ltd. Beware of forgeries.
ENTRY, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
• Under 18’s will not be admitted entry to the Event. You may be asked for proof of age before being admitted. Valid forms of proof of age include photo drivers licence and passport.
• Phlock Ltd and its appointed agents may conduct security searches of guests and their property on arrival to ensure the safety of patrons.
•Phlock Ltd & the Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is considered to be disorderly or inappropriate.
• Phlock Ltd reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details and prices of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
• If for any reason the speakers fail to complete contractual obligations through no fault of Phlock Ltd then Phlock Ltd will not be liable for refunds of a monetary value.
• Phlock Ltd may add, withdraw or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
• By entering the event You give your express consent to be photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the conference.
• Delegates shall observe and comply with all instructions and requests of Phlock Ltd whose decision shall be final in all matters.
• Any breach of these regulations and conditions of use may result in the removal of offenders from the venue, and return to the event will only be permitted at the discretion of Phlock Ltd. No refund shall be payable to such persons.
• If you experience problems in the venue, please contact a member of staff so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
• “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organiser’s control. Phlock Ltd will not be held liable to You for failure to perform any obligation when the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
• The Organiser / Venue, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of legal duty of care owned by the Organiser, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of legal duty of care owed by the Organiser): or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage result from a breach by You of any of the conditions.
• Nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Organiser’s discretion.